Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trivial Hoot Two

Nobody got my first Trivial Hoot. I asked the name of the only person who has appeared in the Star Wars, Star Trek, and Doctor Who franchises. Tsk tsk. I was sure somebody out there could get it. The answer is Deep Roy. He played Droopy McCool, Keenser, and Mr. Sin, The Peking Homunculus. He's also been in The X-Files and played all the Oompa Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I'll go easy on you this time. I'll give you a picture.



I'll even give you a hint. This monument stands on the Boston Common. Who is the man on the horse? A big hoot to the first person who gets it.

2 comments:

David said...

I believe that would be Col. Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry regiment.

Glenn Whidden said...

Yes sir! You are an official smart person. A big hoot is all yours!