Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hummmmmmm Bug

My brain is mostly mush right now.  This is the holiday season.  Oh joy.  In my profession that means that I am always busy.  It's not just that there is so much to do and all of it needs to be done right away, it's that it is all so important.  If we're not successful in these few weeks, our year is shot.  I know, I know, what kind of business model is that?  It's the model that a big chunk of the American economy is based on.  It's one that most relies on consumer confidence, so a big thank-you to our national leaders for creating this artificial financial crises to play out just now.

So far this month I've had one dizzy spell and I've fallen asleep during one commute.  Fortunately, I don't drive to work.  If you should happen to see my, likely with coffee cup in hand, and you say "hello there Glenn," and I say "um, uh, yeah, uh, yeah," then please understand.  I'm pretty much toast until 2013.

Assuming, of course, there will be a 2013. Come on you Mayans.

No comments: